Popular Posts

Screenwise Users, help?

Howdy. I have been a screenwise member since about 2015/2016, I started off with 1 router and 3 TV meter tablets. About 2 years in, the first tablet goes to the reset screen. Knowing some about Chromebooks and how Chrome OS operates, I believe that if I reset it with a USB, I could lose all the screenwise specific UI and services, and look like I was trying to hack it since I'll bet most people's first thought wouldn't be to hit it with a reset USB. This wouldn't be an issue however I moved in 2019 and again in 2020, lost my xbox, screenwise router and broken tablet, and have been rocking just the 2 tablets ever since. Well, in the past month or so both of my remaining tablets have erased themselves, and I really hated my last interaction with screenwise support (supposed to get a new router sent to me, instead have just gotten 600 emails about setting up a router that I told them I lost) so I figured I would ask here: Can I reset them with a USB and trust that the "management" of the Chrome device will set it back up to their UI? And if not, does screenwise still exclusively hire people with accents that are too thick to understand? Every time I have called in the past has been a futile effort. Basically just looking for stories of screewise tablet failures and recent calls to support. Thanks in advance for any help yall might be able to provide!

submitted by /u/Lights_Official
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1951gbl/screenwise_users_help/

No comments:

Add Comment