Popular Posts

Started dScout back in mid-May of 2023, end of year numbers

I love dScout, its a great platform for user testing. I am finishing the year at 3k! So happy to have had this extra resource to add to my stable of side work I've been doing.

I have had a very good year with my "beermoney" type work. Truly been wonderful, and I couldn't have done it without forums like this, and other related ones. Without going into to much detail, I've been able to do between 20-30k just this year with my sidegigs in mainly research projects, user testing and survey platforms.

So I started my journey with usertesting, surveys, etc back in mid-2022. Had a decent year but could have never expected what its turned into.

Need Ideas for 2024!

My goal for 2024 is really to figure out a better way to keep track of all my earnings, by platform, time frame, payout date, fees, taxes, etc. I never expected it to be so much that I needed to consider a better way for tracking this. Anyone have any good recommendations or templates? I'm currently using a highly customized excel sheet, but it lacks a lot of features for tracking trends, specific platforms by date ranges and adjust payout dates and other factors.

submitted by /u/dabug911
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/18te47g/started_dscout_back_in_midmay_of_2023_end_of_year/

No comments:

Add Comment