Popular Posts

How sports predictions changed my life

Flashback five months ago, me and some developers got together and built a prototype for a software. Essentially what it does is use artificial intelligence to examine data on sports and come up with a mathematical probability for a sporting event to occur - Ex "68% chance stealers win tonight"

It took me a few months of struggle and tweaking, but around two months ago I managed to tune it to the point of high accuracy. I havent had a week go by where the win rate has been under 50% and my account has skyrocketed as a result. Ive even given some friends and family access so they can earn from it to. Just a reminder to everyone to get creative! never did I think this would be how id make my money.

submitted by /u/wadehichuunl
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/18cz3tm/how_sports_predictions_changed_my_life/

No comments:

Add Comment