Popular Posts

Beermoney sites that allow you to travel

I'm looking for sites that still allow you to work while away from your home country.

Most of my Beermoney earnings in the past have been made from DataAnnotation and Prolific but neither has allowed me to continue working while I'm travelling around Asia (I'm from New Zealand).

Prolific support simply said "Enjoy your break and continue working when you get home". DataAnnotation (which has a blog about being a digital nomad on their official site) has not responded to my requests.

So I'm looking for any site that might allow me to work while in foreign countries. Does anybody have any suggestions?

submitted by /u/IrrawaddyLover
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/18i4mek/beermoney_sites_that_allow_you_to_travel/

No comments:

Add Comment