Popular Posts

Anyone ever heard of Walk the dog research?

I did a research study with them about a month ago. A few days after the study they emailed me saying payment was taking longer than usual since the client hasnt paid them yet. A few days after that, they emailed saying their bank is giving them problems since they are paying out so much money. The offered a check option which I took. I waited for the check for a few weeks and emailed a followup yesterday but was told they tried to send the email to my paypal and the payment was rejected. All very strange. I emailed and called the numbers on the website with no success. Anyone have any advice on what I should do next?

submitted by /u/yborrero
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/17kifa9/anyone_ever_heard_of_walk_the_dog_research/

No comments:

Add Comment