Popular Posts

Transcription sites

Is there an actual transcription site for beginners out there that pays decent money, with a flexible work schedule and doesn't require you to talk to anyone (unless you really have to), just giving you audio (preferably good enough to make out the words, if not perfectly clean) to transcribe? I'm actually conscientious, so it's fine with me if I take longer. It's just I thought TranscribeMe was "good" until I learned about Yammer, which is said to be full of horrible people. Is it allowed not to use Yammer at all and just focus on getting the job done? God, why is it so hard to look for something that is worth the time and the effort?

Please don't say Scribie. Thank you so much.

submitted by /u/havesomethinginmind
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/16rvmus/transcription_sites/

No comments:

Add Comment