Popular Posts

Rewarded Play: List of goals per game?

I see a few other people on this sub use Rewarded Play. If I can pick your brains about something, I'd be grateful.

I'm afraid I did something foolish: following some well-intended privacy advice online, I deleted my Google ad ID. This, of course, wiped my list of installed apps in Rewarded Play. D'oh!

So I can no longer get my daily points for 4 minutes of use of each app. I can't launch those apps from within Rewarded Play. But it appears I can still get credit for achievement-based goals, even though I'm launching the games from their own icon rather than from within Rewarded Play. Hooray!

Problem is, since they're no longer listed within Rewarded Play, I no longer can see the list of payout goals. (I know, I know - I should have taken screenshots. I'm an idiot.)

Would anyone else who uses Rewarded Play be willing to list out the goals, or post screenshots of the app page, for a given set of apps? For instance...

  • Match 3D
  • Gardenscapes
  • Solitaire Sealife
  • Empires and Puzzles
  • Township
  • Cookie Jam
  • Spot the Hidden Differences

That's plenty to start with. And yes, I'll be contacting support, but I'm pretty sure there's not much they can do, once the link between Rewarded Play and the apps I installed with it gets broken. I'm probably just going to have to wait for more installs to become available, alas.

Anyways, thanks, best regards, etc...

submitted by /u/vortex_F10
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/16sagx7/rewarded_play_list_of_goals_per_game/

No comments:

Add Comment