Popular Posts

Thoughs/opinions on Hintsters?

I signed up to join last night, I did my first survey this morning. It was a quick little survey about an energy type company that I won't name just in case it breaks rules.

I answered a few demographic questions, watched a short little video, and answered some more questions.

I watched the video three or four times to make sure that I got it all, because it was a video of rotating text blocks, and they rotated by too fast to read all at once.

The questions asked after watching the video were mostly multiple choice, with two text boxes that I had to type my thoughts/opinions into. I answered all the questions truthfully, and clicked to finish the survey out.

The survey was supposed to reward me 0.50 (points, cents, not really sure.) As I said it's my first survey and I'm trying to learn how the site works.

But after clicking to finish out the survey it loaded to a page and told me..

"You have rejected survey due to poor quality and consistency on your answers. Please take your time reading all the questions and answered them carefully otherwise, your account will be suspended."

I copied that text exactly as it is written, the grammatical/sentence structural mistakes are exactly as they appear to me on my screen.

Normally this would not concern me too much. I know some of these places are posted from/by non-native English speakers so the translation could be a bit lacking.

But considering I got called out for not being careful answering my survey questions, poor quality and consistency Etc, when I was very careful to do it right, it makes me wonder if this is a legitimate site or not.

Anyway I only signed up last night and took one survey this morning, so it's not too much time wasted if I need to get rid of the site. But I'd like to find out before I do spend more time on it.

submitted by /u/Kadana_Sorano
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/168925a/thoughsopinions_on_hintsters/

No comments:

Add Comment