Popular Posts

Apps/jobs like ProxyPics?

I've been picking up the ProxyPics jobs for banks when they are looking to refinance a house. You basically go to the property, snap 6-8 photos from the outside (front, side angle, street) and a few questions about the condition of the home and neighborhood. They pay $20-$30 per visit, and once you know what you're looking for, you can knock out a job in under 10 minutes.

Unfortunately, the jobs are few and far between where I am (Chicago suburbs), so I'm looking for a similar gig app or even company that would hire on a 1099 basis for similar work.

I've tried apps like Gigwalk, Observa, iVueit, etc. My biggest gripe with these is that the jobs are more grocery/store focused and sometimes take 20-30 minutes for $4-$7 per job, so the per hour rate is very very low, sometimes below minimum wage. One time I was doing a Dollar Store photo audit for Clickworker and the manager wanted to call the cops on me.

ProxyPics doesn't require me to talk to a store manager or otherwise explain myself to an associate.

Are there any other jobs like ProxyPics that are more real estate focused? Just roll up, snap some photos, note some conditions, and bounce? Even if they were a little less per job, if I could string them together in an efficient route, it'd be worth it.

submitted by /u/mattred33
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/16hoa9h/appsjobs_like_proxypics/

No comments:

Add Comment