Popular Posts

Appen worth it?

Hey guys, so I recently heard about Appen, and I applied and all of that. Just today I got accepted to start taking jobs, and I had some questions about it.

1) Is anyone here actively using Appen?

2) Do you really get only one chance to apply for a task/job?

3) Am I stupid or something? Because I swear, I applied to the only available options I have, which weren't many tbh, and got 33% accuracy on all of tests, like wth. Is it supposed to be that complicated?

4) If you do pass the quiz, how many tasks do you usually get per "quick task"? Most of the options I had were like $0.55 per task. But if its only going to be like 10 tasks I don't really see the point then.

5) I have some more options for quick tasks, but a bunch of them seem to have issues loading the Quiz, or they just say they don't have work atm. Then why are they even posted?

Overall, I'm just curious about the possibilities Appem offers, and wanted to know from your guys experience how was it, and if its worth doing?

Thanks in advance <3

submitted by /u/Ok_Video_2400
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/16a0tiu/appen_worth_it/

No comments:

Add Comment