Popular Posts

The Drop app has become the worst!

I noticed last night that my points balance within the Drop app was only 21 points. Turns out they expire the points "after 1 year of inactivity.". Because of that, I lost 67,000+ points.

So before they changed their gift card structure, an Amazon gift card was 50,000 points. I was very close to that when they changed things up. Then they announced all gift cards would be $25 (25,000 points). I was thinking sweet, I'll jump on and get myself 2 gift cards. Wrong! Ever since they changed it to only being able to get gift cards at 1:00pm EST on Thursdays, I haven't been able to logon in time to redeem.

So after saving up for that $50 Amazon gift card, they switch the point values for gift cards, drastically reduce the number of cards available and only make them available at a very specific time... when 99% of users can't even get the app to load in time because the servers are being overloaded. I have tried every week since they changed their policy. Then because I can't log in and redeem, I'm deemed to be inactive and they expire my points. Absolutely horrible.

Yes, I've opened a ticket with them to plead my case to try to get the points back, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll be uninstalling in the near future.

submitted by /u/strickland300
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/164eq55/the_drop_app_has_become_the_worst/

No comments:

Add Comment