Popular Posts

Testable Minds Payment Through PayPal Questions

Testable Minds says it only makes PayPal payments on Tuesdays & that PayPal charges a substantial amount. I was wondering what that amount is. I read somewhere they can only charge up to 5%. Also, it says it can take a week to process. It also says it can take up to a week to process payment. I know sometimes things will say it will take a couple of days for processing but payment still comes almost immediately. If you request payment at say 10:00 at night on a Tuesday would the payment come through now? A friend asked me & I had no idea about any of this so I thought someone here might know. Thanks!

submitted by /u/BipolarInWonderland
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/15yo84v/testable_minds_payment_through_paypal_questions/

No comments:

Add Comment