Popular Posts

Alexa and Shopmium bans

I didn't do enough research. I redeemed something on Alexa (worked) and then tried it on Shopmium (failed to submit).

I wasn't supposed to do that, and I've heard that I could get banned.

  1. How would I tell if I was banned? It sounds like most people don't find out until they contact customer service about a transaction that doesn't go through. Would that be a cashout that doesn't go through, or a receipt upload that doesn't go through? Would I still be able to keep scanning, just never cash out?
  2. Am I more likely to be banned on Shopmium, or Alexa, or both? I used Alexa first.
  3. Has anyone ever reversed a ban like this? This is my first time using either app and I honestly didn't know.

My Alexa receipt submitted, I guess if it's rejected then I know I'm banned there.

submitted by /u/TyrannicalDuncery
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/162a5gm/alexa_and_shopmium_bans/

No comments:

Add Comment