Popular Posts

taking breaks from Appen projects?

Hello!

I recently created an account on Appen and I'm trying to join some of their projects. However, I read that in order to work in some of them you need to stay in the same country you signed up in and I'm going to travel abroad soon. Would it be a problem to stop working when I'm abroad? Do you have a fixed number of hours you need to do per week? Can you simply take breaks from projects on Appen if you aren't able to work for some time? Or do you risk having your account terminated if they see you're not working for a few days, even if you intend to go back asap?

I haven't found any information about this and I'd like to know.

Thank you so much in advance!

submitted by /u/59lyndhurstgrove
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/14wusgg/taking_breaks_from_appen_projects/

No comments:

Add Comment