Popular Posts

User Testing iOS App Issue

Is anyone currently experiencing issues with the User Testing iOS app? I was able to use it early yesterday afternoon but since the evening I've been getting the following pop up message: "Update available. A new version of the app is available. Tap 'Update Now' to continue."

When I tap "Update Now" It takes me to the app store and doesn't indicate that a newer version of the app is available. It has the option on the app store for me to click "Open", it takes me back to the app, and I get the same message. I've uninstalled/re-installed the app and power cycled my phone but I still get the same thing.

The device I'm using is an iPhone 13 Pro running the latest iOS version.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

submitted by /u/Traditional_Bowl3497
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/13qgv87/user_testing_ios_app_issue/

No comments:

Add Comment