Popular Posts

Robson app glitches?

So I downloaded the Robson app I've seen a couple times from here.

And was excited to see a project right away. One that required me to read and record 275 sentences.

Well, it seems simple...but it is a bit time consuming which I didn't mind. Luckily, you can go back and resume as long as I finish in 48 hours.

I was well over 100 sentences in less than 24 hours, and just went to add more and the entire thing has started FROM THE BEGINNING?! I'm back to 1/275 instead of 121/275.

Has anyone had this issue before? Honestly, it's pretty useless if this is going to happen again and not really worth it sitting in a quiet room, registering my audio, relistening, and making sure it sounds good. Then hopefully it gets approved by the team and I hopefully get paid. I'm just frustrated I was almost halfway through and I did all of that for absolutely no reason at all.

I emailed them, but who knows how long that will even take for an answer. Just curious if this is something that occurs frequently? If this is the case then I will put my time somewhere else.

submitted by /u/B0omShakaLakaB00m
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/13x61c8/robson_app_glitches/

No comments:

Add Comment