Popular Posts

Dscout sent a payment in error

I have used Dscout since 2021, making quite a bit of money off it. I have never had any issues regarding payments until today. I got a payout of $100 for an Express mission, which I have never seen or heard of happening before. I have no memory of the title of it, "Click & Seek" according to the Paypal payout email, and I have never seen an Express mission be worth that much money.

I did reach out to support, and they confirmed in their email it was sent in error. The email reply I got states: "Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention and apologies for the confusion here! It appears this payment was sent in error; for context, they [sic] payment you received is associated with an application you completed. We have escalated this to our Engineers for further review and will reach out here with updates as we have them. In the meantime, we would recommend refunding the payment(s) you received back to dscout if you have not claimed them already." I am unable to see any refund options associated with the payout on my Paypal account, and have reached out again to see what to do next.

Just wanted to post this in case anyone else got this today, and in case this might help anyone in the future if Dscout sends a payment in error, and also to ask: Has this ever happened to anyone else? Like I said, I have never had any issues since I started using it 2021, so this has been an odd experience.

submitted by /u/nncnfrms
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/13q202l/dscout_sent_a_payment_in_error/

No comments:

Add Comment