Popular Posts

Best gig work if I have a car?

Looking for some apps that I can pick up quick jobs while driving around. I work in real estate so I'm frequently out and about, but not at times I can schedule in advance. Ideally I'd like something that I can take photos of the outside of a property, or something else that doesn't require me to go into a store, talk to a manager, find particular items, etc.

Here are some of the apps I've tried:

  • ProxyPics: Have not seen any projects yet.
  • GigWalk: Haven't seen any projects yet.
  • iVueIt:
  • Premise: They have little "find the item" projects that are better suited if you're already at the store, but not to make a separate trip.
  • Clickworker: Tried the Dollar General / CVS / Home Depot audit projects. Home Depot was OK, pretty quick in and out. I attempted a Dollar General for $42, got 90% through the project, then a store manager asked me to leave (and they don't provide a letter of authorization like some of the other apps).
  • Field Agent: Have only seen 1 project inside a grocery store for $3.50 (Aside from the "Eye Spy" product locating projects). Not worth making a separate trip.
  • Merchandiser: Pay seems very low for the amount of work and having to deal with the managers.
  • Observa: Had one local project, but the drive time was not worth it.

ProxyPics seemed to be the most promising, but haven't seen any jobs come up yet.

I've even looked into doing DoorDash, Amazon Flex, etc, but from everything I've read, they are barely worth the time and gas. Flex wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have to book shifts so far in advance (I want to be able to pick up little projects depending on how the flow of my day is going).

Any other apps I missed?

submitted by /u/mattred33
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/13py5ri/best_gig_work_if_i_have_a_car/

No comments:

Add Comment