Popular Posts

CrowdTap gave me a warning for taking a screenshot but it was an honest mistake

So, I was using crowdtap on my phone and in the middle of a survey, and my phone started being weird. I have an iPhone 11, and went to turn my phone off, but I didn't press it long enough and it took a screenshot because it uses the same two buttons. Then, I got a warning pop up immediately on CrowdTap for doing so, giving me a warning for violating their rules. I deleted it immediately after, there wasn't anything even confidential in the post, but I did delete it. But now I'm just worried that I'm on thin ice with them and am just scared that my account is now flagged or something. Has anyone else accidentally taken a screenshot? Or had a similar experience and they're fine?

submitted by /u/Maleficent_Wasabi_18
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/12qbv4o/crowdtap_gave_me_a_warning_for_taking_a/

No comments:

Add Comment