Popular Posts

So… is Perksy not being supported? Unable to redeem gift cards

I know this was an issue in the past. But I have had zero luck redeeming my $50 gift card with Persky, as I keep getting a “something went wrong” error. I have tried multiple gift cards and all giving me the same message. I have sent a number of messages to Perksy via the App.. and even Instagram DM and its crickets. No response. Pretty messed up, I provided my end of the bargain, taking surveys, etc… and now when it comes to cash out, I am unable to do that and it’s like no one is manning the ship. Anyone else having this issue?

submitted by /u/thebigbeat77
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/11pgkrc/so_is_perksy_not_being_supported_unable_to_redeem/

No comments:

Add Comment