Popular Posts

Selling through Abebooks

I love books. I love reading them, I love collecting them, I love displaying them on bookshelves, and I love buying them. I currently work as an employee at Books-a-million. The craziest dream I have is to own my own used bookstore. That is not an untenable goal for today, unfortunately. However, I can start small by selling used books online.

I am not sure how to go about selling online. Abebooks appear to be a good option. I have had very good experiences buying from them. Does anyone know if I would make a profit selling through them?

If I do end up selling through AbeBooks, how does it work? I tried researching but I could not find the answers I was looking for. Do I pack the books myself and ship them through the post office or ups? Do I drop them off at warehouses? How does this work?

submitted by /u/Magical_Book_Worm
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1204fqw/selling_through_abebooks/

No comments:

Add Comment