Popular Posts

How long has Crowdtap's Invite a Friend been unavailable?

I joined Crowdtap several days ago and haven't been able to access the Invite a Friend option, where you can get credit for referring someone to the app, since I started. For awhile it was just not loading, and yesterday that changed to a notification saying it's unavailable and to check later.

Does anyone know if this has been ongoing for longer than the 5ish days I've been on the app? I'm just trying to get a sense of whether they'll fix it anytime soon.

I've submitted a ticket for help to their support about it and also tweeted them to ask, but have gotten no response yet.

Thanks for any info! The app has been great for me so far but my fiance really wants to start too and we wanted to do the referral, so this is pretty annoying.

ETA BONUS QUESTION! On the website version of the dashboard, does anyone know what is supposed to happen when you click "Other Ways to Earn Points"? When I click it the browser loading bar runs and completes but nothing changes on the page. Again would just love to know the longevity of this if it's a bug and if I shouldn't hold my breath for a fix. Thanks!

submitted by /u/CharlesMansnShowTune
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/11zu1ve/how_long_has_crowdtaps_invite_a_friend_been/

No comments:

Add Comment