Popular Posts

Is this job offer through Oneforma legitimate?

Hi everyone,

I recently received a job offer email to evaluate a language in given video links through a company called Centific. They mentioned that they would create a "PO" for me via Oneforma payment account after I finish the data. However, I am unsure how they are going to track my work hours and other relevant information.

I have never heard of Centific before, and I am not sure if this job offer is legitimate or not. I vaguely remember trying to create a OneForma account last week, but I am uncertain if I have one or not.

I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with Centific or similar job offers through Oneforma. Can anyone confirm the legitimacy of this job opportunity, or provide any additional information about the company or the job itself?

If anyone has any insights or advice, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

submitted by /u/yuksege
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/11wgmdz/is_this_job_offer_through_oneforma_legitimate/

No comments:

Add Comment