Popular Posts

Who Paid You For/In February 2023? Here is My List

Wait... February is already over? What happened to Days 29 and 30?? Oh yeah.. this month decides to be the short one. But it wasnt a bad month  

 
If you have been reading my posts here for months you know im trying to get away from beermoney and transistion to trading. Its taken way longer than I thought it would. Because im my own worst enemy and trading is very psychological. But Im finally starting to get over the hump (I think) but for now still putting in a lot of effort into beermoney.
 
Trading is my future and I still hope to ditch the majority of beermoney in the next couple months, but will never give it up totally. If you want to see if I can earn that bonus I mentioned.. I trade live every morning for 3.5 hours. Come join me.
 
If you have any interest in learning to trade and/or getting funded check out my subreddit r/oxmarkettrading.
 

February summary

Big month this month for Prolific with the $200. Mturk down.. I chalk that up to it being a short month. Swagbucks has a decent month. The bonuses for SB's birthday week were nice. SB is getting harder too. But a couple of good discover offers and game offers helped. As did the SWAGOs
 
I did cash out with YouGov this month. It was a long time coming.. but partly because I wasnt consistent with it. But I was scared after seeing people report here about not getting paid. But I cashed out on a Friday night and the money was in my bank account the next wednesday. So no issues with payment for me.
 
Thats all I have this month. March is usually my biggest earning month of the year for some reason. Lets see how it goes  
There are two general things I want to chat about though that dont have to do with earnings.
 
The first is Mturk. I get a lot of questions about Mturk each month. And I dont mind helping and answering questions so dont think im complaining. BUT.. I have written an Mturk 101 that might answer a lot of questions you might have. Its linked on the right hand side of this subreddit.
 
The second thing is people from countries other than the US contacting me. Again I certainly dont mind, but I really have no idea what works in other countries. Its just not something I have the time to keep up on. And I hate that there arent many options for people outside of the US/UK/CA. Its heartbreaking when someone says just $25 a month would make a big difference and I dont know where to refer them to. SO if you arent from the US.. I honestly dont know how to help you but wish I could
 
So thats my February. How did you do?
 
 

Program Feb Jan 2023 Total
Mturk $468 $587 $1055
Prolific Academic $201.52 $118.80 $320.32
Swagbucks $143 $108 $251
YouGov $100 $10 $110
InstaGC $0.10 $0.89 $0.99
GG2U ---- $13.50 $13.50
Totals $912.62 $838.19 $1750.81

 
FOOTNOTES
1. Does not count Ref earnings

 
 
FAQ

 

I live outside the USA. How can I earn?
Unfortunately most of the stuff I do is either USA only or US/UK/CA/AU. So its hard for me to advise whats available to people outside of those areas. If you live outside those 4 countries I really dont have advice for you. And I dont have much advice for even outside the USA.

 

How Much Time do you spend with this?
Its Hard to quantify. I am in front of a computer ALOT but its not always focused on making money. I have games I play and have scripts that watch for HITs ON Mturk so if something pops thats good I switch over. Plus Im often doing multiple things at once. That said.. there are people who make more then me with less time. Im actually very inefficient.

 
Why dont you get a real job?
Health issues.. and I can nap at 1PM.. and I dont have a boss looking over my shoulder... and I can work naked (I dont.. or do I....)

 
You must have a ton of referrals to make that much!
All the totals above represent only personal earnings. I seperate out ref earnings.

 
OMG! You must cheat somehow to make so much!
I do nothing outside the TOS of any of the programs. I consider this income to be a blessing and wouldnt do anything to jeopardize that. Plus cheating just kills programs and defrauds the companies that are allowing me to make this income.
 

Do you have to pay taxes on all of this
Yes on most of it. There are some exceptions but the majority of this income is taxable. Most of these companies dont issue 1099s but that doesnt mean you dont have to pay taxes. Please consult a tax professional if you have questions on how to handle taxes on "beermoney" income

submitted by /u/themightyox
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/11eu1ie/who_paid_you_forin_february_2023_here_is_my_list/

No comments:

Add Comment