Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I got paid $46 to take $135 worth of Cat Treats, Cat Food, Makeup, Nail Polish, Deodorant, Pop, and More!

Here are the goodies.

Yes, you read that right. I didn't put a decimal in the wrong place either.

 

My first trip had a lot of clearance stuff, so I decided to show it split up this week. The first number is the total for both trips, and the number in parenthesis is just today's trip. You can find the separated breakdowns in the album above.

 

Total: $134.50 | ($90.90)

Coupons: $17.50 | ($17.50)

Total Cash Back: $163.06 | ($82.70)

Final Cost: -$46.06 | (-$9.30) - Money Maker!

Photo of the haul.


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. The stores are listed in the breakdown image. I don't include sites that take any receipt such as Coinout, ReceiptPal, etc on my breakdown. Brandclub takes a while to credit, so the amounts listed are what I expect to get once it finishes pending. All coupons were printable.

Note: Individual deals vary by user for most apps. If you don't have the deals right now, you can try checking back later.

 

My Guides

  1. All rebate apps/sites I use and/or know about

  2. How I do my hauls

  3. Beginners guide to using rebate apps/sites - for those who don't know where to start

 

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

Some additional deals I didn't/couldn't take advantage of:

 

Afterthoughts

I ended up taking another trip to Wal-Mart last Friday. I wasn't originally planning on it, but I had to go pick something up in another town, and I spotted a different Wal-Mart on the way home. I knew these things were on clearance, but our store put it all up front so it disappeared fast. This store had it hidden in the back though, and there was a ton. I was super excited to see it. It's a shame it's so far away from my house, or I definitely would've gone back. Since it was all clearance and duplicate stuff, I decided to hold off and just throw it on this week's post.

 

My trip today went pretty nice as well. I wasn't originally planning to get so much cat food/treats, but I noticed a lot of things were marked down on clearance, so I checked BC and saw a bunch of brands had surveys. Hopefully my cat enjoys the different stuff.

It felt a little weird not to get the Breakstone Doubles though. My offers finally disappeared.

 

On an unrelated note, I lost my ear muffs today, which I'm super bummed about. My spare is also missing. On the other hand, I found 4 tape measures today. I don't even OWN four tape measures. So, I'm pretty sure the gnomes decided to swap my stuff and thought I wouldn't notice. Unfortunately, tape measures do not keep my ears quite as warm.

 

Time Spent

My first Wal-Mart haul wasn't planned. I think I spent around 10 minutes rooting through the clearance aisle for the deals.

I gave today's Wal-Mart trip about 30 minutes of planning while I ate my breakfast and played with the cat. I was in the store for about 70 minutes which included my regular shopping and getting trapped in the Valentine's Day Clearance Aisle. I didn't plan the Dollar Tree haul at all. I stopped in for some craft stuff, and remembered getting some toothpaste last week so I checked the other apps.

 

Food From Deals

I made a Root Beer Float of course, and I also made some Meatloaf with those parmesan crisps.

 

Do you guys want me to continue showing things I've made using ingredients I got from rebate apps on these posts? Let me know in the comments, or you can vote on this poll if you want to remain anonymous.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/1145x07/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_got_paid_46_to_take_135/

No comments:

Add Comment