Popular Posts

UK query: Can I do user testing/prolific etc while on a skilled worker visa?

Hi community,

I'm an expat in the UK on a skilled worker visa. I've been following this post and it's been very informative and helpful.

However, I have a very specific query for which I'm unable to find any answers (online or even Ukvi helpline). I'm really hoping this community can help me!

I'm aware that undertaking a secondary job is restricted with certain terms and conditions under skilled worker visa in the UK

However, these surveys, user testing interviews etc are not secondary jobs. Can I do these and earn money while I work in the UK? Also, I believe I need to pay taxes for any monies I earn via these surveys etc?

Please help me out. Been researching a lot on this and there's really no information available on this.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/kialabearx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/10lw4ik/uk_query_can_i_do_user_testingprolific_etc_while/

No comments:

Add Comment