Popular Posts

Stanford economics survey has sent me over 200$ worth of gift cards in 3 months? All of them have worked

Does anyone know anything about stanford university? I have recieved 3 50 dollar taco bell gift cards and 3 20 dollar starbucks gift cards in the past few months for completing a stanford university survey. All recieved by email. I don't even remember what survey I did to garner this many rewards. I feel like I'm getting somehow played here.. All gift cards have worked, but why would I be getting this much money for completing a single survey? I've been getting a few gift cards per month from " Zach Freitas-Groff." I'm not complaining, I just wanted to make sure I'm not somehow getting scammed. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know!

submitted by /u/KatarinaLuv
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/10jm9dy/stanford_economics_survey_has_sent_me_over_200/

No comments:

Add Comment