Popular Posts

Question: Cashback or interest free loan?

Hi all,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I have a question and was looking for some help.

I have a 1% cashback Chase card. So, I get back 1% on all purchases I make. Today, my fiancé and I were shopping for wedding rings. There was one we were keen on. I've been saving for a while so I could buy it outright and get like £15 or something as cashback. There is also the option to pay it off in monthly installments as interest free payments for two years. Fiancé suggested that this is cheaper, as with inflation it will end up costing less in real terms. In case it wasn't clear, I live in the UK and I think there's a good chance we will continue to experience inflation.

Which is the best option? Buy outright with cashback or pay monthly for two years at 0% interest?

submitted by /u/Sparrow4541
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/10kebal/question_cashback_or_interest_free_loan/

No comments:

Add Comment