Popular Posts

NielsenIQ HomeScan

I was shown an ad on Instagram (account verified) about HomeScan through NielsenIQ. A few things have concerned me, such as it being necessary to have full names and dates of birth for members of the household, which is understandable to an extent. On top of this, all the pages where I've had to answer questions just don't feel well put together.

I've been accepted to the consumer panel, and just need to click accept, but I'm wondering if people have any experiences, positive or negative?

I'm also wondering what happens if you stop scanning items - are you contractually required to keep scanning your shopping until you deactivate your account? Also, do you have a choice between receiving a scanner or using the app?

submitted by /u/thyme_to_cook
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/10oc95z/nielseniq_homescan/

No comments:

Add Comment