Popular Posts

Eat repeat 7500 depth in 14 days.

First off this is probably the worst "game" I've literally ever seen in my life. Has anyone completed this offer? I am currently at 2000 in a few days but it has been a real grind. If you have completed this, did it pay out? I have also heard this company will not pay out (ovivo) and don't want to waste literally like 36 more hours of my life if they won't pay lol. Thank you guys in advance.

As a sidenote for anyone else playing this, my best advice would be to basically not play the game (just get hit and hope for an ad for depth) if you don't get one for depth close it and reopen until you do. Although, I would recommend not ever touching this hot pile of garbage.

submitted by /u/noblehamster69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/10gixlc/eat_repeat_7500_depth_in_14_days/

No comments:

Add Comment