Popular Posts

cashwalk vs. sweatcoin?

So I've been using sweatcoin for years (yeah I know it doesn't really seem worth it, but I'm still holding out hope that my sweatcoins will appreciate in value with time kind of like Bitcoin did lol). I also just recently tried using cashwalk to try to compare it with sweatcoin and see if I can get better earnings or a faster payout. So far, cashwalk hasn't been counting my steps correctly. I'll wake up and the app will say I've walked like 6,000 steps while my phone was just sitting plugged in the wall. I mean, the free coins are nice, but what is the point if it's not giving me credit when I walk real steps and then just randomly gives me credit for doing nothing? Also, I can't seem to get both sweatcoin and cashwalk to work on the same device, so I'm trying to decide which one is more worth my time.

submitted by /u/justlooking4plants
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/10g8jmk/cashwalk_vs_sweatcoin/

No comments:

Add Comment