Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I got paid $13 to take $26 worth of Chocolate, Alfredo Sauce, Pads, Shampoo/Conditioner Customizers, and More!

Here are the goodies.

Lazy haul for today. I wasn't planning for 18 discounted Hair Labs, but I certainly won't complain about getting paid a quarter per box I took.

 

Total: $26.28

Coupons: $2.30

Total Cash Back: $37.47

Final Cost: -$13.49 - Money Maker!

Photo of the haul.


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. If the image looks fuzzy, please zoom in or right click and open the image in a new tab. Imgur is being weird. I don't include sites that take any receipt such as Coinout, ReceiptPal, etc on my breakdown. The stores are listed in the breakdown image. Brandclub takes a while to credit, so the amounts listed are what I expect to get once it finishes pending. The "Extra" column is this for the Pedialyte and this for the clio. All coupons were printable.

Note: Individual deals vary by user for most apps. If you don't have the deals right now, you can try checking back later.

 

If you don't need feminine hygiene products, consider donating them to your local women's shelter or church!

 

My Guides

  1. All rebate apps/sites I use and/or know about

  2. How I do my hauls

  3. Beginners guide to using rebate apps/sites - for those who don't know where to start

 

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

Some additional deals I didn't/couldn't take advantage of:

  • Cando Keto Krisp - The 4pk is a freebie on IB. It doesn't have the freebie tag on it.

  • Pure Life - There's a money maker for the jug on SK.

  • Free Clio Bars via rebate + $1 back on IB (Thanks to u/gracyzoe for mentioning it)

  • Fiber One - $0.50 each IB + $0.75 Fetch + $1.75 on 2 Fetch - This makes the small boxes about 50% when you buy 2.

  • Oreo Ice Cream - $7 back on SB when you buy 2. They're $4.50/container at my Walmart.

  • Glad trash bags on IB, SB, SK

  • Applegate bacon on IB, Fetch, Merryfiend, BC. Brings it down to about 50% off when you buy 2.

  • Lysol Laundry Sanitizer on IB, coupons.com and fetch

  • Paramalat Shelf Stable Milk. $3.17 at my Walmart with $2.38 back on SK

  • Pepsi Soda Shop - The 20oz ones are money makers on IB + Fetch. The 12pk containers are cheap too. There's also a $3 rebate on coupons.com when you buy 5.

  • Free Zatarain's Blackened Chicken Smoked Sausage I don't have experience with this site since they never have things sold in stores near me, but I'm told it's legit.

  • Barilla Pasta & Sauce - Fetch has an offer for $0.50 back on 2 pasta boxes, as well as $1.50 back when you buy a box of pasta and red sauce.

  • Snickers and Twix Shakers are on SB and C51

  • Free bag of Like Air Puffcorn - Refund via PayPal or Venmo. Must purchase in-store or for curbside pickup. Expiration date unknown.

  • Various freebies on Ibotta.

  • Various deals I've done in previous weeks can still be done.

 

Afterthoughts

Lazy haul today. I'm not feeling great due to this lovely weather that can't make up its mind, so I initially was just going to get a bunch of deals I already knew about (Gatorade, yeast, etc). I'm glad I didn't put much effort into it, since I saw the Hair Lab in the clearance area. They've been there for a while, always marked at $1.98. Something enticed me to scan one of them with the Wal-Mart app, and lo and behold - a bunch of them were only $0.50 or $1. I snagged all the $0.50 ones since there was an Ibotta rebate for $0.75 and a limit of 20! That was the first time I've ever seen a limit higher than 5.

I also decided to grab the Gatsby bar despite not expecting it to be a money maker. The app said it would be like $4, but I was shocked to find it for $1.

In the mix of tossing out Ibotta deals I didn't need, I skipped over the Pure Life deal again. I think this is the 3rd time now I forgot it, haha.

 

I got my Ibotta stats for this year. As of 12/14 I had earned over $3,000 this year! $400 of that was from the bonuses.

Fetch raised the cost on a lot of gift cards, including the Amazon ones I usually get, so now point conversions will get annoying. It's 53,500 for a $50 gift card, so that's a 7% increase. I'll have to keep an eye out on things that say 50/75/100% cash back since that won't be true anymore.

 

Time Spent

I spent like 5-10 minutes total glancing through apps before deciding to just grab deals I already knew about. I was in the store about 35 minutes which included my regular shopping and being boxed in the clearance aisle since people don't know how to keep to to their side of the aisle.

 

Food From Deals

This past week I've made Blueberry Banana Pancakes with Dairy Free Cream Cheese Frosting, Turkey / Smoked Sausage & Buttered Pasta and Chicken Bacon Wraps.

 

Do you guys want me to continue showing things I've made using ingredients I got from rebate apps on these posts? Let me know in the comments, or you can vote on this poll if you want to remain anonymous.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/zyg0i1/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_got_paid_13_to_take_26/

No comments:

Add Comment