Popular Posts

Referrals for User Interviews not being paid

Hey all. I have a FB group where i post market research projects from many sources. One of these is User Interviews (userinterviews.com). I have 3.1k members in this group. I have people commenting that they have created an account and applied for projects. Yet my referrals says 0 signed up, 0 applied, 0 completed.

I contacted their support department and was told that I would need the emails to everyone who applied. This is ridiculous, as even on their site they recommend posting to socials and that each link is tracked so they know the person was referred by me.

Has anyone else experienced User Interviews completely misrepresenting their referral program? This feels like a total scam to me, and I'm angry and feel like I'm being gaslighted.

submitted by /u/jaybemaybenot
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/zqb1qc/referrals_for_user_interviews_not_being_paid/

No comments:

Add Comment