Popular Posts

MSR- Meant.. Haven't seen this listed on here yet...

I do not remember how I came across this app. It was called MSR-Meant. You get $15 after I believe the first week or maybe just after sign up and your account is verified, I don't remember. Then another $30 after it has been on your phone for 3 weeks for a total of $45. I got a payout immediately and PayPal was an option. I did not have to wait the 3 weeks to cash out the first $15. They said I would have surveys pop up to make more money but I never did. I just cashed out my money and then it says to delete the app. It take 3 weeks to get the whole $45 but I didn't have to do anything but leave the app on my phone.

submitted by /u/PinkRain87
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/zn64za/msr_meant_havent_seen_this_listed_on_here_yet/

No comments:

Add Comment