Popular Posts

I have a question about "impossible answers" on a survey site.

I am pretty new at doing surveys. A friend of mine whose been doing them a long time told me that if you start a survey, and then exit out of it, it can count against you, in other words, reduce the amount of surveys you get on that site. However, on one particular site, I have seen questions several times, that are impossible to answer, and the only option is to lie, or exit out. For example, I just had one that asked me if I had, or have ever taken care of someone with any diseases they listed. The answer for me is, no. However, there was NO option for that. The ONLY thing you could do was to answer with one of their diseases. I decided to just exit out of the survey. Would this count against me, in receiving other surveys?

submitted by /u/WyldBlu
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/zxdpm8/i_have_a_question_about_impossible_answers_on_a/

No comments:

Add Comment