Popular Posts

UserTesting question!

So I finally got accepted to UserTesting. I must have gotten rejected 30 times before I qualified for a test.

I finally took one on the UserTesting app. When I was done, it WOULD NOT LOAD. So I finally cancelled it.

I went back to applying for tests. Got rejected a bunch. Finally I got accepted again. This time on a laptop. I did the test and uploaded it.

The test is pending and now I do not have any more tests on my dashboard! They are all gone. Is this normal when you are first starting out? Is ti possible they are waiting to see how well I do on this test first before giving me any more?

submitted by /u/Psychological-Car715
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/yrm0om/usertesting_question/

No comments:

Add Comment