Popular Posts

Positive Experience with paidviewpoint

So I've been a member with paidviewpoint since 2012 (roughly). I've never had an issue with the site until yesterday.

I was given a survey to watch four videos and give comments/reactions to them. I was able to get through 2 of them before the 3rd video couldn't be played. Since it was a video type that wasn't supported by my computer or my phone web browser.

I put in a support ticket with a screenshot explaining what happened, and that I was unable to complete the survey. It took about three hours to get a response from someone at Paidviewpoint, but they credited my account the money I would have earned from the survey.

It's not a lot of money, but it's definitely nice to qualify for surveys!

submitted by /u/ConcertsAreProzac
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/z2xr3n/positive_experience_with_paidviewpoint/

No comments:

Add Comment