Popular Posts

Is onlinebookclub.org legit or not? I am new to beer money and trying to find something to engage in during my Night Shift job.

Has anyone heard of this forside hustle?

I was looking into reading books or creating audio books (I have a readers voice) and I enjoy reading.

With that being said there is something called

Online book club.org

You read books leave honest reviews and then get paid $5-$60 per review.

Has anyone done this or know of similar things like this?

I can’t recall the one that you create audio books for an author that needs audio done.

If anyone has done something similar would you be willing to share. I would love to do something along the lines of this. Since it captures my interest a bit better.

I work a night shift job and have time to read a bit more now and my home time is freed up more to have the space to read and record. My schedule has changed after switching jobs, changed for the better.

Well any help or suggestions is much appreciated, thanks all!

submitted by /u/Accomplished-Sea-642
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/z3zs6x/is_onlinebookcluborg_legit_or_not_i_am_new_to/

No comments:

Add Comment