Popular Posts

I just applied for an MTurks worker account and am researching. What else should I know? Best way to pick up speed?

Hey so I'm 18 and trying to make money with a positive and steady growth rate. What's the best call in terms of the first HITs I pursue? Should I even bother starting with the more lucrative jobs, or play the long game with lower-paid batches? I'm also curious as to what I should be cautious of in terms of rejections. Having a high approval rating is very important to me, for obvious reasons. Any additional preparation tips are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading, and feel free to message or reply if you're willing to help.

submitted by /u/FlapNuggetIII
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/z8cjnw/i_just_applied_for_an_mturks_worker_account_and/

No comments:

Add Comment