Popular Posts

[For Hire] Social Media Manager for Businesses or Personal Accounts

I have years of experience in social media management and marketing, with a pool of roughly 75 clients I have worked under - these range from private accounts to personal photography accounts, as well as business related ones. I have the most experience in Instagram (and discord for anyone who works under that niche), however I have worked in nearly every other mainstream media platform and am willing to adapt.

As your manager I can: - Do multiple daily posts unique to your niche (will also find the posts) - Optimise hashtags - Optimise posts for the best search results - Post periodically throughout the day at peak traffic times - Organically grow your brand/account with active followers - Interact with your audience and other influencers - Provide basic SEO reports if necessary - Adapt to your requests

This job should be weekly if possible. - Payment pricing is negotiable and will vary dependent on what you require. Let’s have a chat about it!

Please ask me for previous work if you are intrigued.

Please let me know if you’re interested!

submitted by /u/lleytonr__
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/z2or9f/for_hire_social_media_manager_for_businesses_or/

No comments:

Add Comment