Popular Posts

Completing Drop games

When doing games on Drop, after downloading the game and accepting 3rd party, should I be going into the app and pressing play game each time or only the first time and then confusing to play the game from the app itself.

In the past I have had issues where they said I was not a first time user after completing the requirements, even though I was. I have also had times where I am credited as soon as I hit the requirement. What am I doing wrong. I downloaded a game that gives a lot of credit and so I don’t want to mess up.

After the first time, Play daily within the Drop app or just within the app itself?

submitted by /u/Wendyewu
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/z8n1d5/completing_drop_games/

No comments:

Add Comment