Popular Posts

BestMark No Payout

I would just like to caution others trying BestMark, at least in the Seattle vicinity. I have read threads where people like and have good success completing mystery shopper opportunities and jobs with BestMark. My experience, however, has been poor.

I completed a shop on 8-15-2022, completed all the paperwork, which was reviewed on 8-19-2022. I have sent over 5 emails, and BestMark has only responded with generic emails. I have called their number, which only allowed me to leave a voicemail. No call back. It is now almost 3 months past date, and I still have not been paid while receiving no help or response from BestMark. The only person that responded is the person assigning assignments, and he forwarded my email to the email I have been emailing. I, again, received only a generic response.

The estimated pay date continuously renews to the next month, which I understand is automated.

submitted by /u/Lopsided_Calendar_11
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/yq5jar/bestmark_no_payout/

No comments:

Add Comment