Popular Posts

Anyone else not see PayPal in Mistplay anymore?

Cashed out a couple days ago for $10 Paypal. I got a "We're processing your gift card" email but then nothing. I figured I'd wait until the end of today before contacting, but last night all my points were back in my account, and there was no Paypal option. My last cashout to Paypal was about 2 weeks ago, so I'm wondering if they only allow you to cash out to Paypal once a month or something. I chose something else with those points this time just because I want to know that they'll actually process the card and haven't suspended my account or something without telling me.

submitted by /u/NiaCas
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/yxqzx6/anyone_else_not_see_paypal_in_mistplay_anymore/

No comments:

Add Comment