Popular Posts

Perksy issues? Can’t redeem my points since mid-September

Since September 20th I’ve been trying to redeem my points for a gift card on Perksy, and I have received an error message every time, with different kinds of gift cards, too (originally I was going to get Starbucks but then decided to get eBay instead). I’ve sent a message to support, and that seems to be having some sort of issue as well, because when I go to look at the support ticket in the app, I get an error message that says “failed to load comments.” Is anyone else having issues? This is only the second time I’ve had enough points for a reward on Perksy, and it worked perfectly well the first time.

submitted by /u/awkwardthrowawayoops
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/xwqtu4/perksy_issues_cant_redeem_my_points_since/

No comments:

Add Comment