Popular Posts

This week's grocery haul: I got paid $1 to take $21 worth of Vegetable Oil, Reese's, Sparkling Water, Buns, and More!

Here are the goodies.

Just a small haul this week. No coupons used, and no bonuses were met. I just grabbed a couple good deals while I was getting my regular groceries.

 

Total: $20.77

Coupons: None!

Total Cash Back: $21.80

Final Cost: -$1.03 - Money Maker!

Photo of the haul.


 

Here is the complete break down and sites used. If the image looks fuzzy, please zoom in or right click and open the image in a new tab. Imgur is being weird. I don't include sites that take any receipt such as Coinout, ReceiptPal, etc on my breakdown. The stores are listed in the breakdown image. Brandclub takes a while to credit, so the amounts listed are what I expect to get once it finishes pending.

Note: Individual deals vary by user for most apps. If you don't have the deals right now, you can try checking back later.

 

My Guides

  1. All rebate apps/sites I use and/or know about

  2. How I do my hauls

  3. Beginners guide to using rebate apps/sites - for those who don't know where to start

 

If you aren't interested in this kind of thing, please keep your comments to yourself. If you don't like what I buy, you can buy different products. If you don't like hunting for deals, you can do surveys, microtasks, games or whatever else you like instead. There is no need to discourage other users just because you aren't interested in the same things!

 

Some additional deals I didn't/couldn't take advantage of:

 

  • Snickers and Twix Shakers are on SB and C51

  • Grillow's Pickles + Sara Lee Deli - There is a SK combo that makes these almost free. There's also a rebate on IB for 1lb of Sara Lee Deli meat

  • Tons of ice cream rebates on SK for 450 kicks each (I expect more ice cream rebates to pop up as we get further into the fall months)

  • Yoplait Cereal cups - Cost $1.12, and there's rebates on coupons.com, IB, and fetch that bring it to like $0.75 for 3

  • Biosteel Sports drink - free with IB

  • Mr Clean Products - $1 back on SK and $0.50 on IB

  • Various freebies on Ibotta.

  • Various deals I've done in previous weeks can still be done.

 

Afterthoughts

So, it's been about a month since I've taken a trip to the store. I initially planned for a bigger haul, but my car wouldn't start and I had to borrow someone else's, so I decided to just forgo the bonuses. There was no way I was going to be meeting the bigger ones I had with just a single trip.

I've noticed there's been quite a few changes to programs in the past month I've been gone. Most Ibotta offers no longer allow coupons. The $5 surveys on BrandClub seem to have been reduced. There are now a few $1 and under surveys for various brands on BC, as well as more ~$2 surveys were added.

 

Time Spent

I spent around 45 minutes glancing through the apps while I played with the cat. I was mostly just looking at what was available rather than really planning for a haul though since I wasn't seeing any amazing deals. I added maybe 5 minutes to my trip at the store for the few items I grabbed.

 

Food From Deals

This past month I have made Strawberry Cheerio Bars (which were super tasty), Cinnamon Rolls & Garlic Butter Rolls, Giant Apple Cinnamon Rolls, Chicken & Rice with Sauce, and Blueberry Oat Cookies.

I definitely will be making more of those Cheerio bars. Going to try a strawberry banana version next. I've made the Cinnamon rolls a few times as well.

Do you guys want me to continue showing things I've made using ingredients I got from rebate apps on these posts? Let me know in the comments, or you can vote on this poll if you want to remain anonymous.

submitted by /u/Mikazah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/xqv5sh/this_weeks_grocery_haul_i_got_paid_1_to_take_21/

No comments:

Add Comment