Popular Posts

Extra income journey so far .

Hi ! I have recently started researching the extra income options . I have tried several options . User Testing app : applied but my application wasn’t accepted . DScout : applied to 35+ missions and made $5 🤣 Tried other research apps : too much effort for $6 an hour ?

In the last week I have applied and was successfully applied to onsite research tech projects . Here’s a breakdown : 1. 45 minutes AI technology project $75. Completed and received compensation 2. 3 hours AI project $150 . Will be completed in the future 3 1.5 hours new tech project $150. Will complete this week 3. 7 hours online research study group $275

I guess on-site research projects win every time 😉

submitted by /u/kanshakalia
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/xorxr1/extra_income_journey_so_far/

No comments:

Add Comment