Popular Posts

Cashback sent to wrong affiliate?

I have experienced a situation that I have never heard of and can only explain it as a weird glitch at Walmart.com.

Due to the $4 off at Topcashback, I did an order through their app on my phone and all went well on 9/13/22.

I wanted to get another order yesterday (9/15) at Walmart.com and used a completely separate device, my tablet at RebatesMe as they have a higher rate normally.

Now, Walmart canceled the order saying no stock, and I was like oh well.....

Now a day later, TCB notifies me that Walmart told them I did an order at Walmart and it was the order number that I used RM on.

I even checked my browser history and it says I definitely used RebatesMe.

Anyone ever have something like this happen?

submitted by /u/ReddiePenguin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/xg0w7c/cashback_sent_to_wrong_affiliate/

No comments:

Add Comment