Popular Posts

Any beermoney site similar to Respondent.io which require technical knowledge or skills?

I just resigned from a Map Analyst program at Telus International which paid peanuts ($140 for 19h of paid work, and that includes bonuses), and I'm liking the feel of Respondent.io, so wondered if there were similar site out there suitable for consultancy jobs? Or small technical projects.

My industry: I'm a freelance web and multimedia developer. I create mainly websites, branding and web content for small to medium businesses and help new businesses to start up. I do full-stack dev and I specialize in WordPress development.

submitted by /u/nazurinn13
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/xqby0z/any_beermoney_site_similar_to_respondentio_which/

No comments:

Add Comment