Popular Posts

Started using Android Auto and Google Maps for directions whenever I left the house. Went from ~3 Google Rewards surveys a month to 1-2 a day.

Google Rewards before using android auto/maps

Google Rewards after using android auto and maps everytime I leave the house

I noticed I would get a google rewards notification pretty infrequently, but almost every time after using android auto for directions. Figured I'd try using it everywhere just to see if it affects anything and the amount of survey invites I get has skyrocketed. I can tell when I travel for groceries just based on my rewards history because I get them so predictably now lol.

If I'm walking somewhere, I use maps and leave the directions on the whole time. Same with directions with android auto, even to places I've been to and it seems to be consistently rewarding me.

Apologies if this was already known, might be helpful to those who don't get any notifications and thought I'd mention it.

submitted by /u/Soupdeloup
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/wtky9f/started_using_android_auto_and_google_maps_for/

No comments:

Add Comment