Popular Posts

SMS profit possibly monitoring my phone

so if there is one thing i'm good at it's accruing large amounts of data over time. Me and my friends don't use regular text messages so sms profit is the only one sending me texts. i just never open the app on my phone so i still have every message i ever received from them over the past 2 years. 4076 messages received for a total of $81,52.

fast forward to last week when a local betting site started a good offer, every week 10 free spins no payment needed and all winnings instantly able to withdraw to your bank account. before this i never did any online gambling. but not 1 hour after completing this offer i started getting a lot of sms profit messages, all related to gambling websites, this peaked my interest so i looked into my sms history and searched for gambling related messages and my finding s were quite interesting.

over the past 2 years i recieved about 5 messages every day, but most of them spread out over the day. about 90% of the clumps of texts that came together in a 1 hour window were from the same sender. a total of 7 of the messages were about gambling and they were all a couple months apart. the hour after i created my betting account and tried my free spins i got 7 texts all from sms profit within the span of 3 minutes about gambling websites, from 6 different senders. now this could just be a combination of a statistical anomaly and a coincidence, but i'm not so sure. what do you think?

submitted by /u/VecroLP
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/x0lrku/sms_profit_possibly_monitoring_my_phone/

No comments:

Add Comment